Boku Casino Sites: 15 Top Online Casinos That Accept This Payment Method in 2021
Are you searching for the best pay by mobile casino payment methods? Read our review to learn more about Boku casino deposits.
Boku is among the most convenient methods for making online casino payments. With it, you never have to worry about opening and running a bank account or incurring hefty charges.
The ease of making payments via your phone bill has made it one of the most preferred payment options in online gambling sites.
Our top Boku casinos list contains sites that accept Boku payments while maintaining all the necessary gambling standards. The top 15 Boku casino sites include:
- Boku deposits are instantly credited
- Diverse withdrawal options through bank wire, Neteller, and Skrill
- Fast withdrawals as the pending time is between 0 to 24 hours using ewallets
- Supports diverse payment options such as Boku, Skrill, Neteller and Trustly.
- Hosts hundreds of slots
- Withdrawals are not limited
3. Pelaa Casino
- Instant deposits with Boku pay by phone means
- Withdrawals can take 0 to 1 hours for some payment methods
- Flexible banking options, such as Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, and bank wire transfers
- More than 20 payment options, including Boku casino deposits
- Reasonable deposit and withdrawal limits through Boku and other options
- Up to 200 bonus spins
- Accepts more than a dozen payment options such as ewallets and pay by mobile options including Boku
- Easy to play Boku slots because of the fast Boku deposits on your mobile
- Features free bonus spins and other promotions
6. Plush Casino
- Daily deposit limit of £35 for Boku mobile payments
- Supports payments through major UK network carriers
- Over 200 Boku slots
- Accepts Boku plus 10 other payment options
- 100 bonus and 10 free spins for Boku deposits
- Many withdrawal options through bank Wire Transfer, Sepa, Paysafecard, Trustly, Neteller and Skrill.
- More than 12 payment methods, including Boku
- Boku payments incur a fee of 15%
- 250 free spins for new players
- Pay by mobile bill options at the site include Boku
- Minimum deposit by is £10
- More than 400 mobile casino games
10. PlayUK Casino
- Pay by phone options like Boku and Pingit provided
- Boku payments made through all networks
- Up to £100 bonus for new players
11. Flume Casino
- Boku transactions incur a 15% fee
- Alternatives include Visa, Trustly, Zimpler and PayPal
- Withdrawals are processed through Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Sepa, Neteller and Visa.
- Minimum deposit amount is £10
- Supports Boku mobile casino payments via smartphones and tablets
- Maximum amount for withdrawals per day is £2000
- Close to 20 payment options, including Boku pay by phone
- Play hundreds of slots with Boku bonuses
- Great free spins welcome bonus
14. Red Spins
- More than a dozen payment methods accepted including Boku, cards and ewallets
- Boku minimum deposit is £15
- Supports all mobile networks include EE, 02, Vodafone and Three for Boku payments
15. Kerching Casino
- Play hundreds of mobile slots through Boku deposits
- Long-range of payment options including Boku, Neteller, and Skrill
- Up to 150 free spins for new players
Should I Choose Boku Payments in Online Casinos?
Pros of Using Boku Casino Payment Method
- No need to set up an account to make payments
With this payment method, you don’t have to open an account to deposit your funds into your casino account, as it is with other options such as e-wallets and bank transfers. You only need your mobile telephone number to deposit and start playing.
- Transactions are instantly processed
Boku transactions are processed within minutes, and you can start playing instantly. There are no long chains of third parties involved in processing the transactions.
- Convenient payment option when you want to play on the go
You can make deposits from wherever, any time of the day from your mobile gaming device. You don’t have to look for retail outlets or travel to the bank, as would be the case with some payment options.
- No fees when depositing
Boku payments do not incur any fees. This saves you the funds you would otherwise use on bank charges or processing fees in other payment options.
- Extra security features when making payments
You must authenticate and confirm the transaction details before the transaction can be completed. This ensures minimal cases of erroneous deductions and transfers plus less risk of inputting the wrong deposit amounts.
- No need to provide unnecessary personal details
Boku deposit casinos do not require you to provide any card details or lots of personal details when making a deposit.
- Accepted as a deposit option to get bonuses
Most Boku casinos can give you bonuses when you deposit the required amounts that qualify you for these bonuses.
Cons of Using Boku in Online Casinos
Before you even sign up at any casino, you should consider some limitations of Boku payments. They include:
- Low Deposit limits
The maximum amount that you can deposit per day using Boku is £30. This amount is too low if you are planning to place large stakes when playing casino games. High rollers who need to place larger amounts than this will not find this payment medium convenient to their gaming needs.
- Not available as a withdrawal option
You cannot be able to withdraw your winnings via Boku. In this case, you need an extra payment option to make a withdrawal from your casino account.
- Not available in all casinos
This payment method is not offered in all casino sites. However, we have made the search easy, and you can start by checking out our list of recommended top 15 Boku casinos.
Are There Fees When You Pay by Boku?
You do not incur any fees when you make a Boku deposit. Your account is credited with the full amount that you have deposited. The deposited amount is then charged to the merchant.
How Do I Make a Deposit With Boku?
The payment process is simple and usually guided by on-screen prompts, making it easy for new players to use it. To make a Boku deposit, you need to follow the following simple steps:
- Log in and head to the casino’s cashier or payments page
You must first log in and then open the payments page to access the supported payment methods list.
- Choose Boku as your preferred deposit option
You should choose the pay by mobile phone option and select Boku as the deposit option. You need to authenticate your telephone number if this is your first time depositing with Boku in this casino. Future transactions will then be billed to the number that you have provided.
- Input the amount that you want to pay with Boku
Next, provide the amount that you want to transfer. You have a minimum limit of £3 up to a maximum of £30.
You will also be required to enter your telephone number before submitting the deposit request. You will receive a text notification of the transaction and be required to authenticate your number.
- Confirm the transaction
To complete the deposit request, you will get a text notification on your mobile. Confirm that the amount is correct by clicking on Y to accept or N if the details are wrong.
If you confirm the transaction, the amount will be added to your phone bill. The money will then be credited to your online casino account.
Can I Make Withdrawals From Online Casinos by Boku?
Unfortunately, this payment method is not offered as a withdrawal option in Boku casinos. Consequently, you need to choose one of the available withdrawal options, such as bank transfers, if you had deposited via Boku.
Can I Get a Casino Bonus Using Boku?
You can get free spins and bonuses with casino operators who accept Boku payments. There are also exclusive bonuses for players who make mobile casino payments in some mobile casinos.
FAQs About Boku Payment Method in Online Casinos
Q: Are there many casinos accepting Boku?
A: Yes, Many online casinos accept it across the UK. With the recent credit cards ban on making casino payments, Boku has further gained more popularity as a convenient payment option in many online casino sites.
Q: Why is Boku not available in all casinos?
A: Pay by Boku casinos are few. This is because of its low limits on deposits, which are not ideal for high rollers and players who would like to place bigger stakes.
Q: Who can use Boku for casino payments?
A: A Boku casino deposit is ideal for a player who likes to minimise the provision of personal financial details such as credit and debit bank card details when playing online.
It is also ideal for players who do not place large deposits as the maximum daily limit when using it is set at £30 for most casinos.
Q: Is Boku a safe payment method?
A: Yes, it is a safe payment method that ensures that you do not lose any amounts to fraudsters when making a casino deposit.
The payments are made via your phone bill, reducing the risk of exposing your sensitive financial details. When depositing, you must authenticate the transaction, ensuring that funds cannot be transferred without your authority or mobile phone.
Q: Are deposits using Boku unlimited?
A: No, there is a limit of up to £30 daily limit when you deposit by Boku. This makes it easy to monitor your daily spending on real money casino games.
Q: What are the alternatives to Boku?
A: Boku is offered for funding your gaming and not available as a withdrawal payment option. You should, therefore, identify an extra option for making convenient withdrawals or placing higher deposit amounts.
These include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoins, bank transfers, paysafecard and Visa debit cards.
Boku Casino Payments: Does Boku Suit Your Gaming Needs?
Boku as a casino payment method definitely has its pros and cons. Luckily, it’s up to you to decide and don’t forget to do your research and to check other casino payment methods too.
Love the Boku payment idea? Then try it at the Boku casino sites and let us know if it works for you or if you have any concerns.